Sarah’s background in dance started at a young age with ballet and jazz.
She soon fell in love with Ballroom dancing and began her training while studying business in College. Her love for dance continued and after years of training and competing, she shared her love by instructing others in achieving their goals in dance.
She had a successful partnership for 10 years and competed with great results in American Rhythm. The partnership was built through hard work, determination and education with the World’s finest Coaches and this reflected on Competitive Results:
- Multiple time finalists of the Open Professional events in Canada and Internationally.
- Won 4 Open Professional American Rhythm events;
- Won 3 Professional American Rhythm Rising Stars events;
- World Professional American Rhythm Semi-Finalists;
- 2 Top Teacher Awards
When Vlad was 4, his parents dragged him into dancing. After numerous chocolate bribes to keep him going to class Vlad persisted, and eventually his love of dance caught up to his love of sugar. Both remain strong until today.
His competitive career began in Ukraine and continued for 16 years where he represented both Ukraine and Canada. Vlad’s dance education includes training with some of the World’s greatest coaches and attending both European and North American Seminars and Dance Training Camps. His hard work and determination combined with excellent training, resulted in Vlad’s competitive partnership experiencing great results:
- Won over 50 Latin International competitions in every age group (from Juvenile to Adult);
- 2 times BC Closed Latin Champion;
- Canadian National Bronze and Silver Medalist;
- World Latin Semi-finalist;
Vlad’s success continued once retired from competing by implementing his care, knowledge of dance and amazing training methods into coaching other dancers in achieving their goals. Under his guidance, Vlad’s students have achieved some great results including:
- Pro/Am Regional Finalist
- 2 Ukrainian Cup Latin winners
- 3 Ukrainian National Latin Champions
- 2 German Open (One of the World’s largest and most prestigious competitions) Latin finalists
- 1 German Open winner
- Top Teacher Award
Once Sarah and Vlad met, the dream of their own studio was inevitable.
With Vlad’s training in International Latin and Standard and Sarah’s training in American Rhythm and Smooth, they believe their combined expertise will be of great value to people.